Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Youngster Berlin
2195 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Neujahrsfeiern für Singles über 40 im Raum Ulm?
Kinksters; Ich lebe in der Nähe von Ulm und habe keine Partys…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Gibt es Neujahrsfeiern nur für Singles über 40?

Gibt es Neujahrsfeiern nur für Singles über 40?
Hallo, Kinksters;

Ich lebe in der Nähe von Ulm und habe keine Partys innerhalb von 200 km exklusiv für Singles gefunden. Irgendwelche Vorschläge würden geschätzt.

TIA

Top Queen 74
Sure, there are many..
But i can't tell you all the Silvesterpartys on this side here..

And i habe top go, now.. I' m a little bit in the pressure, at the Moment.
Maybe i can write you later, with personal mail..

*wink*
Hmmm bestimmt
Würde auch gern wieder mal Sylvester feier mit netten Leuten.Jemand Lust??
Upps, diese Fehler *tuete*
Tja, schreibt Ihr doch mal auf dem Smartphone, mit autom. deutscher Rechtschreibekorrektur auf ENGLISCH *lol* *zwinker*

Soory, und...see you later *g*
**********essen Mann
5.222 Beiträge
26.11.2016 / hope you can find your special party.....
*traurig*

too bad that you are so far away, i am the dj for new year's eve party in club swingtime, which is located in ginsheim-gustavsburg in between frankfurt, mainz and wiesbaden.

if you search you may find a lot of parties in your area, but as you said not just for singles. on this night any party would be acceptable, since not too many places just do a party on 31.12, just for single people only.

if you like, you may need to travel to find your perfect atmosphere, to bring in your 2017. if i can be of any help with any of your searches, please do not be afraid to ask and i will assist you the best way that i can.

if you are ever up in this area of hessen, then check out the club i dj in. club swingtime does have single parties and other functions too. my night is usually every first saturday of the month, where i help sponsor the club's "black night". old skool, r & b, hip-hop and soul music is played by me at these parties and the turn-out varies from time to time.

i do wish you luck, in finding your special party to celebrate the changing of the year, from reading your profile, you are a woman who deserves the best and the finest things in life to happen to her!!!!

lg from mainz-kostheim / wiesbaden, hessen and from new york city, new york

john
*roseschenk*
***er Mann
7.626 Beiträge
Könnte man ja selbst organisieren
z.B. in Berlin gibt es frivole Bars. Da könnte man Bereiche der Bar oder der Sitzgelegenheiten reservieren, bzw bei entsprechender Nachfrage den ganzen Landen als geschlossene Gesellschaft reservieren.
****000 Mann
18.938 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Sorry, aber die einzige im Forum zugelassene Sprache ist deutsch. Das habe nicht ich mir ausgedacht, das ist eine allgemeingültige Regel im Joyclub

HAL
Mod
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.